I'm not sure what actually your friend told the others, but I can see you do care people tells your stuff everywhere to everyone...
What about think in this way, she wants to show her cares to you but she uses the wrong way. which is the way u do not like. maybe she do not have any intention to hurt your feeling... just don't take it so hard for yourself.
the mouth is on her face you cannot control that.just be yourself...
1 comment:
I'm not sure what actually your friend told the others, but I can see you do care people tells your stuff everywhere to everyone...
What about think in this way, she wants to show her cares to you but she uses the wrong way. which is the way u do not like. maybe she do not have any intention to hurt your feeling... just don't take it so hard for yourself.
the mouth is on her face you cannot control that.just be yourself...
Post a Comment