Monday, October 20, 2008

紫藤茶坊之约~

2008年10月19日
The Garden 紫藤茶坊之约~
A Date at Purple Cane Restaurant

好想念的一群朋友
很久没见面了
我们的默契 却依然
我们的黑白系列~

Our link is still there
eventhough we didn't meet up for months
we are wearing black and white
without prior communication :P
i miss them so much~










地点是我选择的
我喜欢茶坊安静的气氛
不吵 足以让人聊天

I decided the location
we went to Purple Cane Restaurant
somewhere which I really like
I like the environment
it's quiet and peaceful
you can chat with your friends here...
strongly recommended





简易的设计~
The simple design~








Tea



而且 我也喜欢她的菜肴
用茶烹饪 是他的特色
简易 清淡 的菜肴里
附着一丝丝的茶香

I am not sure with whether you will like the food or not
but i really like it
its famous with cooking using tea
i believed most of you had tried the herbal tea egg
but, have you ever tried vegetable featured with tea
yeah...i tried and fall in love with it
the taste is so nice, where the taste of the tea spread in the mouth
there is a wide variety in the menu
its all about the style of cooking,
and the use of tea
i miss it~
tadaa...let's have a look with what we order


自制茶钵豆腐@
homemade beancurd

龙井蒸蛋@
steamed egg






药材扣鸡@
herbal chicken

茶原炒米粉@
homemade friend meehoon







绿茶饭@
green tea rice

水仙茶@
shui xian tea





这次聚餐的目的
当然少不了手信咯~

be honest, the main purpose of this outing is
zeehui and sinli is back
and they are going to give us the souvenir~
(should i forgive sinli for not attending the outing?
or, I should make her regret :P)






for yongkit and wailim








for wendy








and, mine




她们确实是我的好姐妹
了解我的一群人
她们买了书签给我
很精致
而且是四叶草的哦~
不知道四叶草意味着什么
只知道 它是很稀有的
谢谢~我真得很喜欢

haha, they really know me well
they bought a bookmark for me
and its four leaf clover
don't ask me the story of it
but I know its meaningful
and it's hard to find it
thanks gal...
I really like it...

一贯往常
看电影~
Max Payne
对我吸引力不大的一出影片
有点恐怖 但还在接受范围之内
电影结束之后
因为个人约了另一群朋友
就先闪人了~
他们的再续 不解~

we went for movie too
Max Payne
Zeehui and me stare at Wailim at the beginning of the movie
it's kind of scary
er...i would rate this movie at a so so level
it's not attractive, for me
i guess zeehui will have the same thinking with me
it's not our type of movie
however
it's really a nice day to spent off with my dear friend~
even though i feel so sleepy in the office today


~如~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joo,

It is great that you enjoyed tha gathering. Black and white? Someone wasn't wearing that color. Miscommunication? LoL

What happen to Sinli?

I can't wait to gather with you. Miss you. Muakss.

ps

*~leAjoo~* said...

u saw e some1 right...she aren't in the same channel with us, always :P i hope she didn't read this...sinli went back to her hometown...i wanna make her regret of not going out with us...hehe...its my habit to bully this gal...

er..i will plan a nice gathering with u when u were back..

miss you n muaks
joo