
I saw a pair of couple in train today
a pair of couple, which are not malaysian
I can't guess their nation...
but their interaction attracted me
oh...
I always claimed myself as an open-minded one
but out of sudden, i feel that i am a conservative one
I saw the pair of couple kissing when they are waiting for train
I not sure with whether this happen in malaysia always
but I saw it quite often lately
maybe because of I am taking public transport lately
arh...I am so surprise when I see it
they are right in front of me
and I dunno what to do, get shock
haha, I admit that I am stubborn
I can't imagine this happen in such islamic country
as from what I know, malaysian don't do this
by the way, it makes me to think again
how nice if every people can communicate in such way
express their feeling through action
but not words...
I always feel that, saying I LOVE YOU doesn't mean anything
is how you mean I LOVE YOU through the action
haha, people who really know me will know what am I thinking again
how nice if this was practice in malaysia
everyone express their feeling through their action
I know this would never realised, it's just a day-dream
but I did see this as a good way of communication :P
compared with communication through words
I hate listening to couple
which complaining each others and arguing non-stop
there is no point of being together when you do not satisfied with him
love your love one,
but not transform someone to your love one
by expecting he/she love you using your way
after the transformation,
he/she no longer the one that attracted you...
after the transformation.
he/she is only someone which meets your expectation,
without his personalization....
friends,
LOVE is under the sky
let's show our love with action
spread our love to people besides us
let them feel they are in love, always...
I LOVE YOU,
joo~
No comments:
Post a Comment